Choosing the a BMW 3 Series Roof Cargo Box takes a little effort because you want to make sure that you choose the best roof box for your needs, that it fits your car correctly, and that you won’t have any problems with it being the incorrect size.
With a little research, you can easily find a BMW 3 Series Roof Cargo Box for your vehicle so that you can store items inside when you are on the road. This will allow you to travel with storage without accidentally affecting your gas mileage.
Below you’ll find a great selection of boxes in a range of sizes that all work well the 3 series range of cars.
This is a great option if you are shopping for a BMW 3 Series Roof Cargo Box, are on a budget, and still want to make sure that the roof box you choose is high-quality and will last through a lot of trips without any problems.
This roof box is incredibly easy to attach to your roof or your rails using the provided straps. Using U-bolts will ensure that the box is securely attached to your vehicle, but it really isn’t necessary as long as you take your time when setting up this box.
One reason so many people love these boxes is that they come with two locks on a single side, as well as a pair of hinges on the other. There are plastic clamps designed to hold the box shut and hinges designed to prevent the box from shutting when you have it open. All of these features together make the box very safe and easy to use.
- Car Top Carrier: Our convenient roof cargo carrier allows you to keep your gear up top, so you can transport belongings and passengers without compromising on safety, comfort, or convenience
- Intuitive Features: Specially designed to keep your gear dry, our car roof cargo carrier features welded seams and a SZIP waterproof zipper
- Quality Construction: Constructed of UV-protected PVC semi-coated mesh, our durable vehicle cargo carriers are designed to keep your belongings dry and won't fly off your roof
- Simple Setup: Simply attach the straps of the roof bag to your vehicle’s roof rack or use the included car clips to attach the straps to your vehicle’s door frame weather molding
- Seamless Storage: Our rooftop cargo bag folds down for storage in the included stuff sack; Car roof bag, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide included
This is a great roof box, even if you do not don’t have a roof rack, as it has been specifically aerodynamically designed to cut through the wind and the air while you are driving without you noticing that you are going slower or having your gas mileage negatively affected.
Not only can you attach this roof box with a roof rack or by using car clips to attach it to the door frame, but you never have to worry about anything you have stored in the box getting wet. Thanks to a waterproof system complete with dual seam technology and a urethane-coated zipper to prevent water from entering the box, nothing you have in the box will be at risk for being wet.
Additionally, because you don’t have to attach the roof box to a roof rack, installing it on your car for a trip is incredibly fast and easy, and you won’t have to worry about planning ahead for your excursion.
- Functional rooftop cargo box provides 11 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Rugged and durable design keep contents protected
- FastGrip quick-mount system assembles in minutes
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading and unloading
- Central Locking system provides maximum safety
This is an incredibly durable and rugged box, making it one of the best roof box for BMW 3 Series on this list. Once you mount the mounting assembly to your car, it’s easy to attach the box when you are ready for a trip.
The secure lock included on the box ensures that it is always closed securely and that it won’t pop open, and since the box opens on the side instead of the front, you can easily access items that you had stored for your trip.
Thanks to the advanced design of this roof box and the fact that it is made from thermoplastic material, you don’t have to worry about your roof box failing you or being damaged when you are on the road.
The lid can withstand extreme weather without being damaged or water getting into the box, and due to its shape as well as its durability, many people choose to leave the box on the car all year long for ease of use.